AFS Poster Session Schedule
- Poster Set Up: Monday, September 30
- Trade Show and Poster Session Networking Event: Monday, September 30, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Poster Take Down: Wednesday, October 2, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
AFS Poster Specifications
Please use the following guidelines when developing your poster:
- A poster consists of easily read text and graphics describing the objectives, methods, and findings of a fisheries-related project or study.
- AFS posters are to be a maximum size of 4 ft H x 3 ft W (1.2 m × 0.9 m) – yes, portrait orientation is preferred this year!
- Posters should be a single sheet of printable stock (if using paper, please consider lamination) that can be affixed to the poster display board.
- Multiple-panel posters will not be accepted.
We also recommend that you follow the guidelines presented in a recent article about making posters: http://afs.confex.com/afs/Carline_Poster_guidelines-3.pdf.